Monday, October 23, 2017

Technique Junkies Challenge Card

When I saw the Technique Junkies challenge I knew what I was going to use for my stamp.  These giraffes were the perfect thing for October, breast cancer awareness month. The challenge at Technique Junkies is to create a card using the 'build a background technique.  

I used the Technique Junkies stamp 'Stand Tall' #SD601.  I cut the verse from the stamp, and used my Misti to do the background building technique.  I stamp and embossed the giraffes over the background, and sponged lightly around the edges.  I used Spellbinder's oval dies for the layering, and for the card.  A little ribbon and bow finish off my card.  Here is the inside:
I am adding my card to these challenges:

Technique Junkies Challenge - build a background technique

AAA Cards Challenge - Inspired by a film (Lion King) 
 

Little Red Wagon  - Shape up - Make a shaped card

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  Hope your have a wonderful evening.




 

 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous giraffe silhouettes., look amazing. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards Inspired by a Film Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silhouette giraffes really stand out to me. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Tracie =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card. I love the oval shape and the reason for the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda, this card is wonderful! And it makes me want to share two challenges with you that would love to see it. CAS-ual Fridays current challenge is Think Pink (in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month). In addition, the Calling all Sistahs site features cards to encourage women, especially those who are experiencing or have survived breast cancer. The colors of your card would fit beautifully in their current color challenge.
    Here are their addies: http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/, http://callingallsistahs.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!